To finalize your application, you will need to follow these instructions:
- Go to https://secure.imb.org/student/ and choose “Create a New Application.” You’ll need to create a username and password in order to start. You must complete each section and save it or your work will be lost.
- If you are unable to complete your application in one sitting, you can save it and return to it but you will need your username and password.
- Background Check – On the first screen, there is a statement about a background check. You will NOT be required to pay for a background check. Your background check form will be handled by the State Collegiate Ministry Office.
- You must choose “Mississippi Baptist Student Missions” as the “organization applying through” on the “General” page of the application. If you do not choose this option, we will not receive your application.
- You will be asked to enter a project number. Check the Positions page on the MissionsNow website: www.missionsnow.net/positions. You will find direct links to all US/Canada, and International projects there.
- References – You will be asked for the names and email addresses of 4 references within the application. BEFORE your start the application, please confirm with each person that they are willing to complete a reference for you, and be sure to get their correct email address. You will need a reference from each of the following:
- BSU Director
- Professor or Work Supervisor
- When you complete your application, you will be given an opportunity to print. Print 1 copy to give your BSU Director!
- To submit your online application, you must click “Apply and Quit.” Your application is not submitted until you click this button.
- Give 1 copy of your application to your BSU Director, along with 1 photo (head & shoulders/face shot).
If you have questions about this application process or experience any problems, please send an email to Jennie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until all have heard,
Your State BSU Missions Team