Here is what you need to know:
- Basic expenses are covered, including airfare, supplemental insurance, accommodations and meals.
- Students are responsible for airline baggage fees and spending money for additional food, outings/sightseeing, and personal items.
- Assignments are usually 6-9 weeks. Specific project dates are listed with each description.
- Application deadline: November 27, 2017
- Required state interview, January 26-27, 2018, at Camp Garaywa.
- Required Missionary Learning Retreat, April 6-7, 2018, Country Woods Baptist Church, Byram.