US/Canada Summer Positions
For positions in the U.S. or Canada, here is what you need to know:
- Basic expenses are covered, including airfare, supplemental insurance, accommodations and meals, with the exception of P52 projects. Students serving on P52 projects will have some financial responsibility as outlined in the job descriptions.
- Students are responsible for baggage fees and personal spending money.
- Assignments are usually 8-10 weeks. Specific project dates are listed with each description.
- Application deadline: November 27, 2017
- Required state interview, January 26-27, 2018, at Camp Garaywa.
- Required Missionary Learning Retreat, April 6-7, 2018, Country Woods Baptist Church, Byram.